Saturday, May 28, 2011

May's nearly gone.

May's nearly gone and I was so busy living life the blogging took a backseat again. We've had a month of rain and sick kiddos. Nothing to complain about as everyone is healthy again and the rain is nothing compared to what others are dealing with.

Ben turned 5 years old on May 10th! Our little peanut is five. He had a nice small family birthday party. I even set off the smoke detectors just for him (burnt the garlic bread).

***Note to self: UPLOAD BEN'S B-DAY PICS TO FLICKR***

We welcomed two new family members.
Meet Bruin and Brady Riley
025

001

Brady
025

Bruin
021

I did lots of knitting for my store.

We bought a vehicle that fits all of us and our stuff. We can even go to the beach this year without having to bungie the stroller to the roof!! It's the little things in life. :-)
**For full disclosure: We've reinstalled the carseats properly, we just tossed them in there the first night**
012

002

008

I cast on my first lace shawl project.

I had the weirdest sinus infection ever.

Ben had his kindergarten screening, he did great. He also graduated from his preschool/pre-k program at the local YMCA.
020

We still have not finished painting the master bedroom or bathroom.

And I think that about sums up May. I'll add pics of Ben's birthday celebration this week, and I need to post a knitting update post too. My needles have been on fire. :)

No comments: