Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Knitting Update 10-26-11

I've been knitting a lot lately. I started and finished this soaker for Etsy
http://www.etsy.com/listing/84483521/scrappy-soaker-medium-wool-cloth-diaper
IMG_3569
Mosaic Moon Scraps of various colorways, all on Aran BFL. Trim dyed by me, also Aran BFL

I'm also still working on this Euclid Cardi for Declan
IMG_3573
Mosaic Moon "Golden Compass" on Mountain Meadow Worsted

IMG_3573

I also have this Euclid Cardi on the needles for Bitty Fluff's next stocking (Nov. 4th)
IMG_3600
Mosaic Moon's "Noellaig" on 3ply Merino

This gorgeous yarn came in the mail. I'm knitting something for my mom with. That's why the photo's colorless (so she doesn't even get a hint of what I'm knitting for her. :-p)
IMG_3499
It is sooooooooooooooo soft.

2 comments:

glongley said...

I can't wait to see it, I know it will be beautiful!

Barri Sambaris said...

Thank you for sharinng