Sunday, March 11, 2012

Knitting Update 3/11/12

I have made zero progress on Declan's romper. *sigh*

BUT...I finished 3 items for Laurel Love Boutique! :)
I received this yarn last week.
004

First up was this soaker, knit with Dear Husband's "Sawyer" colorway on bulky gaia. It'a nice gender neutral colorway. I couldn't pick up the colors well with my camera/lighting. The colors in it are bright red, light yellow, light blue, peachy orange, and a flesh tone with natural/white.
345

And then I cast on this soaker and decided to add a skirt once I got into the colorway.
Sorry for all the photos, I just love this colorway and hot it knit up. Bright fun colors, I'll be purchasing more Dear Husband yarn in the future for sure. :)
336

338

340

337

356

The third project I finished is a pair of boyish shorties which I still need to take final photos off. Here's a work-in-progress photo of them
015

On the needles right now, besides Declan's romper, I have a pair of shorties for LLB. They are girly and hopefully will be done in time to be stocked on Friday alongside the soaker and skirty pictured above. Everything will be listed at Bitty Fluff's next stocking: March, 16th at 2PM EST.

2 comments:

Meg said...

That Norway knit up beautifully. :-)

glongley said...

So beautiful Melissa I just love the colors. I think I need some of that yarn lol. Love you great work your Mom