Friday, June 15, 2012

Kettle Dyed :: Silver Lilac, Turquoise Brown, Light Turquoise Silver Brown

OOAK kettle dyed colorways on Kona Worsted Superwash yarn. I can repeat them but not exactly as I layered the colors at will. They are not hand painted colorways, they are intricate layers of colors which results in two skeins never being exactly the same.

I'm using the Silver Lilac to knit Maggie a sweater. The Turquoise Brown will be something for Declan or Garrett, and the Light Turquoise Silver Brown will be going in my Etsy shop once I get it re-skeined.


Kettle Dyed - Kona Worsted 068 058 060

3 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

what beautiful colors!

abbie said...

Sweater for maggie!? :)

Knitting Patterns for Babies said...

Beautifully matched yarns! If you were to asked me what is the best to be develop out of these colors, I would suggest for a sweater! It would definitely be great.. :)