Thursday, June 7, 2012

Knitting Update: 6/7/2012

I've been knitting non-stop since my last knitting update. All my project notes can be found in my ravelry project page/profile: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/melissalaurel

I dyed the blue semi-solid yarn for these, the colorway is "Woodland in Spring" by Mosaic Moon. They are for a re-peat customer.

003

006

I knit these small/medium shorties and put them in my Etsy shop earlier this week. 010

A scrappy cardigan on 3ply merino, all dyed by Mosaic Moon. Buttons are from Tessa Ann:
019

This little top/dress was done on Organic Gaia Aran which was dyed by Mosaic Moon in their "New Beginnings" colorway with matching trims:

a028 a027

I knit a soaker from the same yarn to match it: 013

The set would make an beautiful "take home" set for a newborn baby girl. 029

Rainbow soakers in sizes Medium, Small, and Newborn: rainbowsoakers

A soaker knit in my own "Beach Boy" colorway: 004edit

On the needles right now I have...
This newborn sized sweater that's done on fingering weight yarn that I dyed in a line green semi-solid.
I have to buy a needle before I can finish it (magic loop the arms):

014

A medium/large'sih shorties that will be up on Etsy later this week:
017

I'm casting on a pair of longies for Declan next.

No comments: