Saturday, June 2, 2012

Maine Fiber Frolic 2012

This is the second year we attended the Maine Fiber Frolic. I have left both times feeling inspired and re-energized. It was cool and damp this year so the boys didn't seem to have as much fun but the animals were a huge hit.

We watched Border Collie dogs heard sheep and goats around a field. The dogs were amazing, I could have watched them all day.


009

004

014

016

022

029

023

This sheep "Baaaaaa'd" loudly in Declan's face scaring the crap out of him. Poor kid was pouring crocodile tears and shaking for a few minutes afterwards. Maybe the sheep got excited...you know....when he noticed Declan was also wearing wool. :)
027

My mom holding an adorable angora bunny.
028

The beautiful skein of yarn my mother bought me. It's a gorgeous deep red which will be one of these someday: Zuzu's Petals
040

Maybe next year I'll have it together enough to be a vendor.

2 comments:

glongley said...

I do hope you make your dream come ture to be there with a table full of your beautiful work. I would love to help in anyway I can. Your Mom With love

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of theliver already present. I started on antiviral medications whichreduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virusbecame resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment fromULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com)) in March, 2020. Theirtreatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test afterthe 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazingtreatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.